New to the site?


If you're new to this blog and want some context for it, read this post from the day I announced my Alzheimer's disease and this post about the day I announced I had lost it. For more info, visit my website with my autobiography and all blog entries in chronological order for easier reading to catch up. There's also a sermon on the spiritual lessons I've learned through this journey through my damaged mind.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hiatus

For the next week to ten days I will not be able to write any further posts nor respond to comments or emails.  I appreciate your patience.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/23/2013

    we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to your return:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/23/2013



    Best wishes and looking forward to reading more of your extraordinary journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/24/2013

    Hope you're doing OK. Looking forward to your return and next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/24/2013

    Hey David! I certainly hope this little break is because you have taken a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I too hope your break means a nice get away some where nice. We will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/28/2013

    Hi David - Thanks for your valuable insights, red flags, forecasts, humility and gratitude. I got my AD dx three months after yours. Namenda and Axona have been of enormous help for me.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified whenever someone comments on your comment, click on "Subscribe by Email" underneath your comment.